"Sergei Yesenin Statue" Top 5 Page for this destination Monuments Tip by sennaya
Monuments, Saint Petersburg: 95 reviews and 191 photos
Sergei Yesenin, the popular Russian poet of love and life, became well known in St. Petersburg.
He married five tiems including to American dancer Isadora Duncan.
Famous last words: "To die is not new - but neither is it new to be alive" was written in his own blood just before he died
Address: Tavrichesky Gardens
Directions: The Tavrichesky Sad (Gardens) are located at the end of Furshtatskaya St. a few blocks from Chernishevskaya metro.
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels