"Tauride Tavrichesky Palace" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by sennaya
Museums, Saint Petersburg: 28 reviews and 56 photos
Originally built in teh 1780s by Gregory Potemkin, the Tavrichesky Palace was bought by Catherine II the Great
After the revolution it became the first locationof the provisional government.
It continues to host large parliamentary meetings.
More Off The Beaten Path in Saint Petersburg (51)
More Reviews (292)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels