"Glinka Monument" Top 5 Page for this destination Monuments Tip by sennaya
Monuments, Saint Petersburg: 95 reviews and 191 photos
Memorial bust to Glink in front of the Admiralty Building.
There is also a statue of Glinka near the Marinskiy Theatre.
Mikhail Ivanovich Glinka was the first famous Russian composer of classical music and influenced the development of those who followed, including Rimsky-Korsakov, to build Russia's reputation for classical composers.
Directions: Neva River Admiralty building
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels