"Piskaryovskoe Cemetery" Top 5 Page for this destination City Environs Tip by sennaya
City Environs, Saint Petersburg: 51 reviews and 83 photos
Memorial cemetary to the hundreds of thousands who died in the city during the blockade of Leningrad in World War II.
Take Metro to Ploshchad Muzhestva, cross street it to the eastbound bus stop, and take bus 6th stops to the memorial.
Metro Lesnaya/Pl Muzhestva
More Off The Beaten Path in Saint Petersburg (51)
More Reviews (292)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels