Russian Cuisine: "U Kamina on the Finland Gulf" Top 5 Page for this destination Russian Cuisine Tip by sennaya
Russian Cuisine, Saint Petersburg: 137 reviews and 147 photos
Their are a number of barbecue clubs on the Finland Gulf northwest of the city.
You can sit outside along the gulf and enjoy some Shashlik (barbecue).
Favorite Dish: Barbecue
Address: Finland Gulf
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: You can take Marshrutka bus 680 from Metro prospekt Prosveshenia and come out in Komarovo, right by the sign.
More Restaurants in Saint Petersburg (53)
More Reviews (290)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels