"Neva River Fountain in daytime" Top 5 Page for this destination Rivers and Canals Tip by sennaya
Rivers and Canals, Saint Petersburg: 83 reviews and 201 photos
In the summer of 2006 the city of St. Petersburg installed a large fountain on teh Neva River between the Peter adn Paul Fortress and the spit of Vasilevsky Island. It has lighted water movements choreographed to music in the evenings.
A good place to see it is from Vasilevsky Island between the Rostal Columns.
Address: Neva River
Directions: Between Vasilevsky Ostrov and Peter adn Paul Fortress
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels