"The Tsar Carpenter Monument" Top 5 Page for this destination Monuments Tip by sennaya
Monuments, Saint Petersburg: 95 reviews and 191 photos
This boatbuilder statue can be found along teh NEva River in front of the Admiralty buildings.
Created in 1909 by order of Czar Nicholas II, it was destroyed by the Bolsheviks in 1918.
In 1996 the Dutch government donated the copy of the statue and it was place once more on teh Admiralty Embankment.
Address: Admiralty Embankment
Directions: Admiralty on the Neva river
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels