"Bank Bridge - Bankovsky Most" Top 5 Page for this destination Rivers and Canals Tip by sennaya
Rivers and Canals, Saint Petersburg: 83 reviews and 201 photos
The four gold-winged griffins of the bank bridge are among the most identifiable monuments in St. Petersburg. It was built in 1825-26.
Walk across and look down the canal to the Church on the Spilled Blood. One of the most picturesque spots in the city.
Address: Canal Griboedova
Directions: I block west of Nevsky Prospect on canal Griboedova
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels