"Day trip: Kronstadt" Top 5 Page for this destination City Environs Tip by sennaya
City Environs, Saint Petersburg: 85 reviews and 180 photos
Kronstadt is the small naval fort and city outside St. Peterburg inteh Finland Gulf.
Historically, it was the port of entry for all ships.
Ships waited there for permissionto go on to Petersburg.
Now a highway is being condtructed through Kronstadt crossing the gulf.
Address: Finland Gulf
Directions: 48 KM West of St. Petersburg. Accessible by car or bus tour.
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels