Ekoprodukt: "Food: Russian jams and mushrooms" Top 5 Page for this destination Russian Cuisine Tip by sennaya
Russian Cuisine, Saint Petersburg: 137 reviews and 147 photos
Russians are famous for berry picking and mushroom hunting in the fall.
But only a few lucky visitors get to go out and find them for themselves.
One Russian company makes tasty jams and mushrooms in a natural way that is worth trying from the grocery store.
In russin you can call it - Varenie.
They are called Ekoprodukt and have a cartoon character of a mushroom on the label.
Here are a few clips mushroom hunting in St. Petersburg:
Favorite Dish: Brusnika jam,( like blueberries,red bilberries, red whortleberries, cowberries, mountain cranberries) but Malina (raspberry) and Klukva(Cranberry) are good as well as others.
Address: various groceries
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Health Food
More Restaurants in Saint Petersburg (53)
More Reviews (290)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels