"DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL" Ramada Inn Miami Airport North (1950 West 49th Street.) Tip by Jenniferh75

We stayed here for one night. This was the worst hotel EVER. We arrived around 8pm. Got checked in and was given our key card for our room. We go to the room, but the key doesn't work. My husband goes back to the front desk. She does something in the system and then returns with my husband to the door and tries it. It opens. She apologizes and leaves. A little after midnight, I hear someone trying to get into our door. It stops and then 5 minutes, I hear the same thing. I get up and look through the peep hole and see a couple. I tell them through the door "You have the wrong room." They leave. 5 minutes later the front desk CALLS our room and asked for our last name. She then proceeded to tell us we were assigned to the room next to us, even though everything we had was assigned to our room. So glad she woke us up to tell us this. Nice!! Besides this, the room was terrible. Very dirty. The toilet leaked. Plus, you are RIGHT next to the freeway. I went to talk to the manager, Jean Burke, in the morning, but she was too busy to talk to me. My husband and I got in the shuttle to head to the airport. The driver was telling us that so many people leave this hotel with complaints. The customer service is TERRIBLE! The driver told me this as well. I'm writing a letter to the Ramada Corporation. If you stay here... good luck.

Unique Qualities: Nothing!

Address: 1950 W 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33012
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +1 305-823-2000
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=02242

• Updated May 15, 2007

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Hialeah?