Outer Banks Blue Realty: "Best Outer Banks Vacation Rental Company" Corolla Hotel Tip by kenz1

Corolla Hotels: 9 reviews and 9 photos

Great company to book with. My family includes two dogs and we always get a beautiful "dog friendly" house right on the ocean in Corolla without sacrificing any of the amenties we want. When you visit the site, you can search by property feautres & amenities (like dog or handicap friendly, elevators, hot tub, heated pool, private pool, fireplace, golf, etc.) and availability to see what is available and how much it will cost. You can even rent online. Or, you can do it the old fashioned way and call the company directly. The staff is always welcoming and friendly and have gone above and beyond for my family with things like early check in or providing information or items we might need before arrival.

I also love getting a house rental over a hotel room because I have a big family and it is more cost effective for everyone and we get more room, an oceanview, a pool, and a hot tub!

Happy Travels!

Address: 1245 Duck Road :: P.O. Box 1220
Directions: Outer Banks Blue Realty Services is located in Duck, NC at 1245 Duck road which is approximately 5 miles north of the Hwy 158/Hwy 12 intersection in Kitty Hawk.
Phone: 888.ob3.blue (888-623-2583)
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.outerbanksblue.com

Review Helpfulness: 2 out of 5 stars

• Written May 15, 2007

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Corolla?