"Holiday: Halloween October 31" Top 5 Page for this destination City Environs Tip by sennaya
City Environs, Saint Petersburg: 51 reviews and 83 photos
In recent years St. Petersburg has had an increasing number of businesses celebrating Halloween. Bars, nightclubs and parties may host events.
No trick-or-treaters, but the fun of a costume ball.
The Divo Ostrov celebrates a Halloween theme for about a month complete with ghosts and pumpkins.
More Off The Beaten Path in Saint Petersburg (51)
More Reviews (292)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels