Salty's: "Salty's Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Salty's Tip by joiwatani
Salty's, Seattle: 11 reviews and 24 photos
The backdrop is the whole City of Seattle. (Please see my Seattle front page). That picture was taken while dining at the Salty's Restaurant. The view is excellent!
The restaurant is voted as the best restaurant in Washington State for 2006. The restaurant is nestled in a corner of Alki Beach where you can see the whole of the City of Seattle! While dining at this restaurant, you can see the ferries, the kayakers, the seaguls flying and most of all, you can have a 180 degree view of the city! Half of the restaurant are all windows. It has a deck where you can go out and have a drink and just watch the view! It is absolutely gorgeous!
The food at Salty's is excellent. Try their clam chowder, crab cakes and their seafood menu!
Favorite Dish: I was at this restaurant several times. In fact, I had my first date and my wedding reception here. All my guests enjoyed the brunch! We had seafood, salmon steak, crab cakes, clams, etc.
Address: 1936 Harbor Avenue SW - TEL: (206) 937-1600
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: From downtown Seattle, go I-5 south. Exit on West Seattle bridge. Exit on Harbor Island exit. At the stop sign, take a Right on to Alki. The restaurant will be to your right.
Price: US$41 and up
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels