NEW AGE PIZZERIA & RESTAURANT: "OUTSIDE OR INSIDE? GOOD FOOD AND MUSIC" Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Addis Ababa Restaurants: 84 reviews and 205 photos
There are a few pizza places around the Piazza area and this is one of the best. In the evening it has covered outdoor seating so you get a nice atmosphere without getting wet in the rainy season. The food is very good and really from scratch. That means you will be waiting for the food, but its worth it. Lunch time is very slow and you have to sit downstairs. Worth a meal if you are here for a while.
Just north of Piazza on the road (right side) on the way to Arat Kilo.
Price Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (77)
- See All PEEING IN PUBLIC
- See All WASHING OF HANDS
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All REMOTELY NICE
- See All SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY
- See All BUY MEAL TICKETS FOR THE POOR
- See All RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
- See All FOREX CLOSES AT LUNCH
- See All THE NATIONAL STADIUM
- THE BEST VIEWS OF ADDIS!
- See All SEATING ETIQUETTE - SHARED TAXIS
Been to Addis Ababa?Share your travels with the world!
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Addis Ababa?Share Your Travels