"Friendly Hotel in Miraflores" Antigua Miraflores Hotel Tip by Welshbird

King Room
  • Bathroom - Lima
      View from the room
    by Welshbird
      Little fountain in the hotel
  • Friendly Hotel in Miraflores - Lima

The hotel really is perfect and is located in a safe part of Lima - Miraflores. I was visiting for 36 hours before heading to Lake Titicaca and the Inca Trail. The hotel is a colonial design and offers clean, tidy and spacious rooms with cable channels in English - always handy.

The staff are extreemly helpful. I asked the hotel to arrange a taxi to pick me up from the airport. I recommend this as the taxi situation can be dangerous and more than anything else itīs mayhem when you get outside the arrival hall.

The hotel also arranged for a city tour during my stay. Again perfect for those who want to see the city and arenīt in Lima very long.

The front desk staff can also recommend walking tours and provide maps. The coast line is about 5 blocks away (15min) and walking this during the day is safe. Not sure about the evening - I wasnīt that brave ;-o

If youīre looking for good value and a safe environment this is the hotel for you. I was travelling on my own and for the single ladies out there itīs great - no hassle, bother and a good continental breakfast. Happy travelling!

Address: Av. Grau 350, Miraflores, Lima Lima 18