"MESKEL SQUARE" Top 5 Page for this destination Meskel Square Tip by DAO
Meskel Square, Addis Ababa: 2 reviews and 6 photos
This is the parade ground of Ethiopia. There are always displays, festivals or at least some kids playing football (soccer) here. It?s worth a look to see what?s going on in Addis. The Addis Ababa museum is up on the hill to the left. Also along the square are banks, the Post Office, Tourist Information, restaurants and a grocery store.
More Things to Do in Addis Ababa (23)
More Reviews (81)
- See All GREAT FOR A VISIT
- See All PEEING IN PUBLIC
- See All WASHING OF HANDS
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All REMOTELY NICE
- See All SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY
- See All RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
- See All FOREX CLOSES AT LUNCH
- See All THE NATIONAL STADIUM
- THE BEST VIEWS OF ADDIS!
- See All SEATING ETIQUETTE - SHARED TAXIS
Been to Addis Ababa?Share your travels with the world!
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Addis Ababa?Share Your Travels