"Hermitage jewelry exhibition" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by sennaya
Museums, Saint Petersburg: 168 reviews and 312 photos
There are many changing exhibitions at the Hermitage in addition to the huge permanent collection of over 3 million items.
The jewelry display Gold and Silver Jewellery: The Transformation of a Tradition in the Twentieth Century
will run to June 2007.
Address: Dvortsovaya Naberezhnaya, 34
Directions: Palace Square
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels