Wild Wing Cafe: "I hope they figure it out" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Restaurant Tip by etfromnc

Charlotte Restaurants: 184 reviews and 94 photos

I went there because I have a friend who works there, she was working the day that I went, and I was still disappointed. Whooli's has TVs but does not really strike me as a sports bar. Wild Wing Cafe has a name that makes me think of a relatively small place that would specialize in various styles and flavors of wings but it is definitely a sports bar. To be fair, I must admit that I am not a wings aficionado, so perhaps I should not even write this tip. If you want to go somewhere to watch an athletic event on TV (several of which are large screen), eat wings, and drink, this might be a pretty good place to go. The day that I went, I sat at the bar so that I could talk to my friend and noticed that they did sell a ton of wings and mannnny beers. They do have enough TVs that just about any sporting event which is being televised can be made available to you.

Favorite Dish: I wanted something a bit on the light side the day that I visited, so I ordered a chicken quesadilla. It was served hot and tasted better than a lot do in this area but it could have definitely done with less grease. The chicken was a bit on the sparse side and the chopped pepper chunks were unusually large.

Address: 2132 Ayrsley Town Blvd
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Going south on Tryon Street, Ayrsley Town Blvd is to your left at the first traffic light after those at the Tryon St/485 interchange on the south side of town. Wild Wing Cafe is on your left at the Tryon/Ayrsley Town Blvd intersection.
Phone: (980)297-7000
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 2
Theme: Other

• Updated Aug 21, 2008

etfromnc Used To Live Here!

“Too blessed to be stressed”

Have you been to Charlotte?