"History of the Sea & BC" Top 5 Page for this destination Maritime Museum of British Columbia Tip by Jetgirly
Maritime Museum of British Columbia, Victoria: 8 reviews and 13 photos
Focusing on the history of martime activity around the Pacific Northwest, the Maritime Museum of British Columbia is a great place for history buffs and families. Small galleries are dedicated to themes such as pirates (who knew they terrorized the West Coast?), trading forts, whaling and shipwrecks. A model-ship area allows kids to climb a crowsnest and steer a ship.
The museum is open daily from 9:30 to 4:30, with hours extended by half an hour during the summer. Check the website.
Address: 28 Bastion Square
Directions: In Bastion Square, which is across from the Bay Center on Government Street.
Phone: (250) 385-4222
More Reviews (104)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All High School Grads Welcome!
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels