"Undersea Gardens" Top 5 Page for this destination Undersea Gardens Tip by Jetgirly
Undersea Gardens, Victoria: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Located in the Inner Harbour, the Pacific Undersea Gardens allow visitors to see some Pacific Northwest sealife for themselves. Board the boat and then descend below the water line to the aquariums and tanks located beneath. The Gardens are home to more then 5000 sea creatures, and there is also a tidal pool where you can "get a feel" for some of the more common creatures residing in Victoria's waters. This is a fun attraction for kids but wouldn't be of much interest to adults.
Address: 490 Belleville Street
Phone: (250) 382-5717
More Reviews (104)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All High School Grads Welcome!
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels