"Panama City International Marathon" Panama Sports & Outdoors Tip by Fantasmine
Panama Sports & Outdoors: 6 reviews and 5 photos
It's a well-organized race in the beautiful country of Panama.
At 31 years of age, the Panama International Marathon is one of the oldest in the world. The course, certified by AIMS, is mostly flat and runs through the streets of Panama City
The marathon will start at 5:30 a.m. at the Rommel Fernandez Stadium. The half marathon will start at 6:00 a.m.
Typical temperature during the race is 75-85 degrees F (26-29 C) with 80-88% relative humidity.
There are 25 water points, at intervals of 1 to 2 kilometers
More Reviews (49)
- See All Do you like folklore?
- See All Isla Taborcillo. I loved this place.
- See All BARRO COLORADO
- See All More local craft but in a real shop
- See All Miramar Intercontinental (only...
- See All Red Deck. While in Bocas this...
Fantasmine's Related Pages
Have you been to Panama?Share Your Travels