"Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have an umbrell" Top 5 Page for this destination Umbrellas Tip by joiwatani
Umbrellas, Seattle: 8 reviews and 5 photos
Luggage and bags: Always bring a jacket in Seattle because the weather here is cloudy and cold in the month of April and May. The weather in June, July, August and September is absolutely beautiful!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Comfortable walking shoes if you intend to explore downtown Seattle. Walking on the Pike Street or down below the Aquarium. There are lots of walking involved because downtown is sloping towards the ocean.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Nothing that will concern you. There are many pharmacy stores around.
Photo Equipment: Bring your camera
More Reviews (191)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels