Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim Cuisine: "Visit the International District" Top 5 Page for this destination Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim Cuisine Tip by joiwatani
Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim Cuisine, Seattle: 10 reviews and 12 photos
Go to Uwajimaya at the International District. Inside the building, you will find an array of different restaurants from Japanese, Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, Italian, Mexican to Chinese. The food over there is inexpensive and it is delicious!
Favorite Dish: Try the Filipino/Chinese food! It is absolutely delicious!
Address: The International District, Seattle
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Inside the Uwajimaya building located at the International District. It is a block away from King Street.
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels