"Skating, Walking, Shopping, Photography" Top 5 Page for this destination Alki Point Tip by joiwatani
Alki Point, Seattle: 15 reviews and 25 photos
Alki Point is the best place to take the picture of the whole City of Seatle - you can see the skycrapers including the Space Needle. When you are up to walking and skating, Alki Point is the place to be! When you are in Alki, you can also see the other islands like Bainbridge Island and Bremerton.
Address: From I-5, take West Seattle bridge
Directions: From the Interstate I-5, take the West Seattle bridge and exit on Harbor Island Exit. Go down the bridge and take a right. This will lead you to Alki.
More Things to Do in Seattle (30)
More Reviews (161)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels