"Canal boat tours" Top 5 Page for this destination Canal Boat Tours Tip by iandsmith
Canal Boat Tours, Brugge: 64 reviews and 110 photos
You're in Brugge, why not join the throng and jump on a launch? Your experience will vary, oftern depending on which particular guide you get.
Relaxing in a boat listening to the guide and the lap of water on the bows is not the worst thing to do in Brugge.
Tours lasts for around half an hour and, for some, it's quite romantic. I just have a problem with crowds generally and you'll be lucky to find a boat with an empty seat.
Open: tours are run every day, from 10 am through 6 pm (March - November) PRICE Individual : ? 5,70 Children (4-11 year old) accompanied by an adult : ? 2,80 Children (-4 year old) : FREE
Where to catch them:
1. Michielssens, Huidenvettersplein 13, 8000 Brugge, tel. 050/33.00.41
2. Coudenys,Rozenhoedkaai, 8000 Brugge, tel. 050/33.13.75
3. De Meulemeester, Wollestraat 32, 8000 brugge, tel. 050/33.41.20
4. Gruuthuse, Nieuwstraat 11, 8000 Brugge, tel. 050/33.32.93
5. Stael, Katelijnestraat 4, 8000 Brugge, tel. 050/33.27.71
Address: George STAEL Katelijnestraat 4.
Directions: Landing stage : G. Stael
More Reviews (1)
iandsmith's Related Pages
Have you been to Brugge?Share Your Travels