"Disney" Disneyland Paris - Daytrip Tip by smirnofforiginal

Disneyland Paris - Daytrip, Paris: 111 reviews and 167 photos

Having been to Disneyworld, Florida, there is a chance that as far as a Disney theme park goes, I have been over-indulged... there clearly is no comparison. Thus much said it was January 6th and the temperature outside was -4C and there was a rather nasty windchill on top of that. I am sure the miserable Disney staff were only so because they were frozen and would have preferred to have been at home, in the warm with a nice, hot cup of cocoa.

I would imagine everybody knows enough about Disney to not be told about it - however my opinion is :
If I were booking a holiday based around the fun of Disney I would save a little harder, get on a bigger plane and wing to the sunnier climes of Florida where there is sooooo much to do in and out of Disney.
However, if I were in Paris, for whatever reason, this makes a very good day out and a superb days break for children, from sight seeing!

Obviously this is only my opinion (because this is my travel page!) and I do know many who have been to and speak more highly of Disneyland than I....and out of them - those who have been to Disneyworld...none!

Address: Marne-la-Vallée
Phone: +33 825 30 05 00
Website: http://www.disneylandparis.com

• Written Apr 30, 2007

“Enter, traveller, into this immensity”

Have you been to Paris?