"Choose the right Travel Agency" Useful tips Tip by Aidy_p

Useful tips, Ho Chi Minh City: 63 reviews and 79 photos

Main Entrance of Sinh Cafe
by Aidy_p

Favorite thing: I've heard of Sinh Cafe and felt that this would be a safe bet if I'd to book my day tours with them.

I can safely say that they are one of the best tour agency around. Booking of the day tours was a breeze and they have everything from a one day tour, to a 3-day Mekong delta tour, to even adventure tour for those who wants to rough it out.

Located along De Tham St (Along a row of backpacker's motels), Sinh cafe was easily the busiest of all the tour agencies located there. Bus after bus brought tourists to their various locations, and everything ran like clockwork. If they say they'l leave by 8.15am, they will, though not without a grace period.

The guides speak understandable english and there were no forced purchase of any items (Had a very bad experience in China. I'll leave you to read my entries about Shanghai), and they did not demand for a guide's tip.

They also ensure the safety of those under them and also gave us enough time to explore the places that they brought us to. Extremely good customer service at a totally inexpensive price.

They are also very efficient in replying your queries through email.

Main Office
246-248, De Tham St, Dist 1

24-26, Pho Duc Chinh, Dist 1

Website: http://ww.sinhcafevn.com

• Written Apr 24, 2007

“I Need To Finish Seeing 30% of The World!!! Nvm tt 70% of the World Is Under Water!”

Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?