Phiroze M Dastoor & CO: "Get your eyes tested & new glasses whist in India" Top 5 Page for this destination India Shopping Tip by into-thin-air

India Shopping: 78 reviews and 77 photos

Phiroze M Dastoor & CO opticians Mumbai
by into-thin-air

Maybe not the Normal sort of shopping tip, but before I set off for India I was told that it was an excellent place to get your eyes tested and to buy new glasses, So I did a bit of research on the internet and discovered that you could save about 75% on UK prices, a major saving !!
I didn’t have time to follow this up when I was in Delhi, so when I reached Mumbai I set some time aside, Not that it took too much time, I checked out a couple of opticians and settled on Phiroze M Dastoor & CO, The branch that I used was on M.G. road, about half way between CST and The Flora Fountain on the left side.
Friendly efficient service, Comprehensive eye test and three pairs of glasses (Two in Very Good Korean made spring-back designer frames and one in cheaper frames) 2 pairs for distance and one pair for reading.
They also offer vary-focal & bi-focal glasses, Contact Lenses and laser correction, all at a fraction of UK prices !!
Well worth considering if you are heading for India !!

Theme: Other

• Written Apr 23, 2007

Comments

into-thin-air Visits Here Frequently!

into-thin-air

“The Best People you Meet, You Meet on the Road !!!”

Have you been to India?