"Krakow Valley Golf & Country Club" Top 5 Page for this destination Krakow Things to Do Tip by Skeptic-jr
Krakow Things to Do: 1,805 reviews and 3,171 photos
I have not been there, since I do not play golf, but people sometimes wants to know how to get there. So this is info about it. To see what KVG & CG is, follow the link the their webpage (below).
First you shoud know that Krakow Valley Golf is not in Krakow, but 30 km from city's center, in the village of Paczoltowice.
But how to get the if you have not any car nor organized transport there?
1. If you are a major businessman you should go by taxi, 40 minutes sth like that (maybe about 100 zl - but the price I only guess...).
2. If you are a man who have more time to see how people live in Poland and have similar interest to the local customs as to global rules of golf you should go from Krakow to Krzeszowice by train (30 minutes, maybe 5-6 zl, departuring every hour or so) or a little bus (so called in Polish "bus", read: "boos", on the contrary to "autobus", meaning a regular bus) - many lines, about 30-40 minutes, 4 zl or so. And then from Krzeszowice - by local taxi (maybe 15-20 zl and 10 minutes).
Of course, you can go one way by taxi and return by taxi/train/bus. Or vice versa.
1 EURO = ~ 3,8 zl (04.2007)
Address: Paczółtowice 328, 32-063 Krzeszowice
Directions: 30 km on West from Krakow.
Phone: + 48 12 258 85 00
More Things to Do in Krakow (55)
More Reviews (72)
- See All In the heart of Kazimierz District
- See All Italian taste
- See All Krakow in a nutshell
- See All Sad place and great people
- See All Dragons' Parade
Skeptic-jr's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels