"Great trip all a round" Sonoran Suites Of San Diego Tip by lovinthesw

My friends and I were recently in the San Diego area on a golf vacation thru Sonoran Suites. These guys are great. Our entire trip ran very smoothly the booking agent had all of our tee times set up just the way we wanted, and he was able to get all of the tee times early in the morning so we were able to get in 36 holes a couple of the days. We found that it was very convenient to BBQ a couple of steaks one night on the multiple grills at the pool area, very cool spot. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the perfect set up for 4 guys just relaxing and playing some golf. The work out center was up to date with great machines and free weights to get the blood flowing in the morning before my coffee. I will definitely be using the Sonoran Suites for my next trip with the boys or with my family.

Unique Qualities: The two bedroom condo was the perfect size for my group. We were able to get two guys to a room, if we wanted we could have rented another unit and all gotten our own room with king beds. The full kitchen had everything we needed to make breakfast and snacks for the weekend. The pool was a bit cold, but the Jacuzzi was perfect for aching muscles after golf. The room overall was great? size, amenities, it had it all!

Address: 4695 Torrey Circle
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 1-888-786-7848
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.sonoransuites.com

• Written Apr 13, 2007

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to San Diego?