"Fan Tan Alley" Chinatown Tip by Carmanah
Chinatown, Victoria: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Favorite thing: Visit Fan Tan Alley! Here's what it looks like at the entrance to this magical little alley. You walk down this narrow brick alley at first. In the middle of the alley it opens up and there are at least a dozen little shops. We looked at a wonderful music shop selling all kinds of instruments. We also looked through a store selling used records (of the 12' type). There were hippy stores, clothing stores among other cool shops. It's definitely one of Victoria's secrets! (No pun intended). ;)
More Reviews (50)
- A great place for drinks with friends
- See All Convenient, comfortable, and central
- See All Nothing beats lobster & prawns!
- See All Royal London Wax Museum
- See All Getting to Victoria from Anacortes,...
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels