"World War 2 British Cemetery" Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Things to Do Tip by meiyergani
Indonesia Things to Do: 476 reviews and 881 photos
In Worl War Second there are many British Army been buried at Jakarta war cemetery, it was in between 1942 to 1945. When Prince Charles and Lady Diana came to Indonesia, Prince Charles took a chance visiting this compound
Address: Menteng Pulo Jakarta
More Things to Do in Indonesia (32)
More Reviews (34)
- See All GEURUTE PEAK ACEH
- See All Cruising Eastern Island of Indonesia
- See All European food and drink, Chinese Dim Sum
- Car drive from Right side
- Avoid Senayan Foot Ball Stadium when....
- See All Jakarta "JACK JAZZ Festival"
meiyergani's Related Pages
Have you been to Indonesia?Share Your Travels