"" Zürich Favorite Tip by OwenMeany

Zürich General: 148 reviews and 196 photos

Fondest memory: Well fondest and single memory from Zurich is that I was left in Zurich for two nights at the Hilton hotel when my flight to Greece was cancelled. Not much to do away from the city, the hotel was fantastic - good food as well. The first day I was to lazy to go out of the hotel, so I stayed in, tuned to MTV and I did take a luxurius and relaxing foam bath, but I wished I had someone to share it with ;) The second day I decided to take a trip to the city, not to miss the rare chance to see Zurich. I walked around a bit, mostly on Banhofstasse where I asked a really cute guy for an internet cafe and the post office. No I didn't take his number or email but, beautiful stranger, if you ever read this, or if any of you guys happen to know him, drop me a note ;) Oh, I'm so cheeky today! Did I mention I love technology? I'm now at the airport, hopefully, I'll fly tonight and I'm updating my Virtual Tourist page from the airport. I hope I won't miss my flight for this. Well it's Christmas time and there's a lot of snow and I can't help feeling happy. Got to email my friends now, everybody take care and catch you later.

• Written Aug 24, 2002

“Oh, the places you`ll go”

Ranked Member