"Great B&B in Florence, Italy" Accademia House Tip by kooper00

Accademia House, Florence: 183 reviews and 0 photos

Excellent location...walking distance to Duomo and all the great sites! Amazing room, we stayed in the modern room, and it had a lot of room for just 2 people. Great bathroom and even a terrace off the bedroom. Now for Marco!!! Marco the owner is wonderful, upon arriving he carried my huge bag up the flight of steps for me...THANK YOU MARCO! He gave us a map that we kept from our journey and is now referred to as the Marco map....he sits down with each guest and goes over this maps, highlights all the areas of interest for you and will even give you rest. suggestions and as in my case the best Gelato in Florence. He makes your trip an easy and enjoyable one...as far as the breakfast he gives you vouchers to use at the place right across the street, which my husband and I agree has the best hot chocolate in the world! Over all I would highly recommend Marco's place. We had a great time and we stayed out to all hours walking the streets of Florence and had the most wonderful time. I would go back here in a heartbeat!!! Thanks so much Marco, my heart belongs to the city of Florence!!!!!

Unique Qualities: GREAT LOCATION!!!!!

Address: via san gallo, 61, 50129 firenze
Phone: +39 055 484 879
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
Website: http://www.accademiahouse.com

• Written Apr 10, 2007

Comments

kooper00

“Live your life to the fullest!”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Florence?