"Friendly, Professional and Welcoming" Top 5 Page for this destination The Metropolitan Tip by cochinjew
The Metropolitan, Kochi: 13 reviews and 8 photos
For those who wish to make Ernakulam their base during exploration of Cochin and its neighbourhood and escape from the artificiality of the "backpacker princess street" and its connived friendliness, I recommend this place highly.
Unique Qualities: General Manager
Front Desk Manager
Front Desk staff
Excellent Kerala Restaurant Palms
Railway Station is just a throw away
20 rupees autorikshaw drive to everywhere in Ernakulam
Suresh the friendly travel agent maintains a desk at this hotel and his office is within walking distance, The Tourist Land .
Address: Near South Railway Station, , Cochin, Kerala
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: 1200 to 1500 indian rupees per room, including breaksfast. taxes extra.
Phone: 91 484 2375285
Price: less than US$20
More Hotels in Kochi (20)
More Reviews (111)
- See All NOT A GOOD CHOICE
- See All Getting your visiting card designed and...
- See All Air Asia from KL to Cochin
- See All India is the most Pro Israeli country in...
- See All Good South Indian Food
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels