"Second Beach, Stanley Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Second Beach Tip by Carmanah
Second Beach, Vancouver: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Located half way between English Bay and Third Beach along the west coast of Stanley Park is Second Beach. It's here just west of Stanley Park's Lost Lagoon where you'll find a small sandy beach, a large children's playground, picnic and BBQ facilities, as well as a snack shop, washrooms and changeroom facilities.
Second Beach also has a large public swimming pool called the Second Beach Pool. You have to pay a small admission fee to use this pool. It's a cool pool too, as it's located right next to the beach. Only the seawall separates the swimming pool from the ocean.
This is probably the most child-friendly, family-friendly beach and recreational park in Stanley Park. Watch out for the raccoons and the skunks, as they hang around here during the evening!
Directions: Located on the west side of Stanley Park between English Bay and Third Beach.
More Things to Do in Vancouver (47)
More Reviews (190)
- See All Using US dollars in Vancouver
- See All Fall clothing
- See All A convenient central downtown location
- See All A monthly nightlife event for art lovers
- See All A local secret and the best patio in the...
- See All Chinatown at night? Don't bother!
- See All Grouse Mountain is not your only...
- See All A tribute to the 2010 Olympics
- See All Fort Langley National Historic Site
- See All The SeaBus
- See All Boating around Vancouver
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels