"Stanley Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Stanley Park Tip by Carmanah
Stanley Park, Vancouver: 54 reviews and 101 photos
Favorite thing: Stanley Park is Vancouver's pride and joy. It's the epitome of Vancouver and one of the most beautiful urban parks in possibly the world!
Basically, Stanley Park is a 1000 acre forest, but it's located in downtown Vancouver. Within a matter of minutes you can walk from the downtown core of Vancouver into a peaceful forested park - and the trees are huge! The easily accessable feel of wilderness is half the beauty of Stanley Park. It's literally right at the doorstep of the downtown bustle.
Here you can enjoy the tranquilness of the forested trails, or the quaint beauty of the rose gardens, or you can enjoy live theatre at the open-air concert bowl "Theatre Under the Stars". Or take the seawall around and explore the beaches. Stroll along Lost Lagoon and admire the birds, or go hike to Prospect Point and enjoy the views!
You can spend an entire day at Stanley Park and still not see anything!
More Reviews (208)
- See All Using US dollars in Vancouver
- See All Fall clothing
- See All A convenient central downtown location
- See All UBC Apple Festival
- See All A monthly nightlife event for art lovers
- See All A local secret and the best patio in the...
- See All Chinatown at night? Don't bother!
- See All Grouse Mountain is not your only...
- See All Fort Langley National Historic Site
- See All The SeaBus
- See All Boating around Vancouver
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels