"The Railway Club" Top 5 Page for this destination Railway Club, the Tip by Carmanah
Railway Club, the, Vancouver: 2 reviews and 1 photos
This is one of the older establishments in the city, famous for its live music. Many locals bands get their start at the Railway Club - a venue that might hold as much as 200 on a good night. The venue's definitely cozy - kind of reminds me of a 1970's basement or a friendly pub. The reason for that is because that's exactly what it is - a tiny little pub with a warm & friendly atmosphere. For trivial purposes, bands like The Barenaked Ladies played at the Railway Club very early in their career.
Dress Code: Casual - this is a pub, not a club
Address: 579 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver
Directions: Upstairs from the 7-11 on the corner of Dunsmuir and Seymour, downtown Vancouver.
Theme: Live Music
More Nightlife in Vancouver (21)
More Reviews (216)
- See All Using US dollars in Vancouver
- See All Fall clothing
- See All A convenient central downtown location
- See All UBC Apple Festival
- See All A local secret and the best patio in the...
- See All Chinatown at night? Don't bother!
- See All Grouse Mountain is not your only...
- See All A tribute to the 2010 Olympics
- See All Fort Langley National Historic Site
- See All The SeaBus
- See All Boating around Vancouver
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels