"Dutch beers" Top 5 Page for this destination Het Arendsnest Tip by pieter_jan_v
Het Arendsnest, Amsterdam: 3 reviews and 2 photos
The Nederlands Biercafé 't Arendsnest serves a variety of special Dutch beers. It is housed in a small canal house with a relax atmosphere. At the canal is a small terrace overlooking the Herengracht canal.
Just tell the waiter your beer preference and he will match your taste.
Bar food is a "kleine kaart", some great appetizers like "gehaktballetjes" and more.
Fr-Su: 4PM-2AM next day
Dress Code: Come as you are.
Address: Herengracht 90 - 1015 BS Amsterdam
Directions: From the Central Station go along the big bicycle garage and head South to the Singel canal.
Take a right onto the Brouwersgracht and a left into the next canal, the Herengracht.
't Arendsnest is at the right side just behind the next bridge.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Amsterdam (20)
More Reviews (514)
- See All Sleeping in a dockyard crane
- See All Levend Paarden Museum
- See All Night buses and buses to/from Schiphol
- See All Café De Hartjes
- See All Beyond even more Gablestones
- See All Those hidden architectural gems
- See All Merchandise with a WOW factor
- See All Swimming - De Mirandabad
- See All Vintage VouDou Records
- See All Do not drink canal water
- See All Floating trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels