"On the Vancouver Art Gallery steps" Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver cuisine Tip by Carmanah
Vancouver cuisine, Vancouver: 6 reviews and 3 photos
Fondest memory: Eating hotdogs on the steps of the Vancouver Art Gallery. There's nothing quite like sitting on those steps and watching the people go by on a warm summer night. During the day, the chess players, tarot card readers, magicians, musicians, artists, environmentalists, Hare Krishnas, pot-smoking punks and ravers are all found on the main steps. I personally prefer the side steps at the Robson Howe intersection instead. About getting a good hotdog in Vancouver - the best hotdogs can be bought from the vendor across the street from the art gallery on Robson. He's quite a character! Sauteed onions, sauerkraut, Korean hot sauce, mustard and a dill pickle. Yum!
<B>Photo:</B> I took this photo of the Vancouver Art Gallery with Hotel Vancouver in the background on July 2, 2001. The gothic Hotel Vancouver is one of the oldest buildings in Vancouver.
More Reviews (208)
- See All Using US dollars in Vancouver
- See All Fall clothing
- See All A convenient central downtown location
- See All UBC Apple Festival
- See All A monthly nightlife event for art lovers
- See All A local secret and the best patio in the...
- See All Chinatown at night? Don't bother!
- See All Grouse Mountain is not your only...
- See All Fort Langley National Historic Site
- See All The SeaBus
- See All Boating around Vancouver
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels