"Vancouver Symphony Orchestra" Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Favorite Tip by Carmanah
Vancouver General: 340 reviews and 414 photos
Fondest memory: The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra have an annual September - June season where they play in the Orpheum Theatre and at the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts at UBC. The VSO put on a free symphony in Stanley Park in July of 2001. The day was gorgeous and the setting was fantastic. It was the end of their season, so they had playing all kinds of familiar movements of famous symphonies. There were thousands of people: old, young, families... even dogs! Everyone was there enjoying the free show. It couldn't have turned out any better!
More Reviews (208)
- See All Using US dollars in Vancouver
- See All Fall clothing
- See All A convenient central downtown location
- See All UBC Apple Festival
- See All A monthly nightlife event for art lovers
- See All A local secret and the best patio in the...
- See All Chinatown at night? Don't bother!
- See All Grouse Mountain is not your only...
- See All Fort Langley National Historic Site
- See All The SeaBus
- See All Boating around Vancouver
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels