"Two workers of Friendship Arch" Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Favorite Tip by OlenaKyiv
Kiev General: 194 reviews and 269 photos
Favorite thing: Underneath the Friendship Arch there is a sculpture made of bronze and depicts a Russian and Ukrainian worker holding up The Soviet Order of Friendship of Peoples. if you ask why workers? Well, it was time of Soviet Union when workers had a fame of country's builders, although I think farmer should be a representetive of Ukraine.
More Reviews (59)
- See All Do Ukrainians eat ethnic cuisine?
- See All What you should notice in St. Sophia
- See All The best home-cooked food
- See All Babiy Yar - not only in Kiev
- See All Getting around by a taxi