Buckingham Palace Seafood Rummery: "Disappointing" Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Restaurant Tip by Museeuw

Luoyang Restaurants: 21 reviews and 22 photos

This to me is a restaurant in decay. I?m sure it was excellent 5 years ago, but now it?s just surviving on its standing. Eating here was a big disappointment, because when we came in my expectations were high. The place has a big hall with acqauriums filled with fish, turtles, small sharks and even seals. The first thing that took my appetite away was that they also had two deer in a cage of maybe 2 by 3. And the second thing was that we could chose our food like in a supermarket, lots a plates next to eachother with the food on it. None of these looked very appetising.
One of the things we ordered was sliced salmon, but when they brought it to us it appeared to come right from the freezer. We asked if they didn?t have fresh salmon; they had and it was the same price as the frozen one but no one had bothered to ask if we wanted fresh salmon. After we sent the frozen salmon back we had to wait for more than half an hour to get the new salmon, so all our other dishes were finished already.
Our waitress was friendly and kind but she looked like she was sick of apologising for the mistakes of others.

Address: Wang Cheng Da Dao 21
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 1
Theme: Local

• Written Apr 5, 2007

Comments

Museeuw

“Be kind, be welcome!”

Have you been to Luoyang?