"English Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination English Bay Tip by Carmanah
English Bay, Vancouver: 14 reviews and 21 photos
Favorite thing: I would say that the most popular beach in downtown Vancouver is English Bay. People gather here to watch the sunset, have picnics, swim, rollerblade, suntan, watch live musicians and entertainment, watch the fireworks during the Celebration of Fire fireworks competition every July & August, or just to hang out. To the right you can see the entrance to Stanley Park, and in the distance are the local mountains Vancouver is so famous for.
More Reviews (208)
- See All Using US dollars in Vancouver
- See All Fall clothing
- See All A convenient central downtown location
- See All UBC Apple Festival
- See All A monthly nightlife event for art lovers
- See All A local secret and the best patio in the...
- See All Chinatown at night? Don't bother!
- See All Grouse Mountain is not your only...
- See All Fort Langley National Historic Site
- See All The SeaBus
- See All Boating around Vancouver
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels