"Public artwork" Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Favorite Tip by Carmanah
Vancouver General: 340 reviews and 414 photos
Favorite thing: Try to keep an eye out for some famous and not-so-famous statues and landmarks. Look out for the fish fountain and the Gassy Jack Deighton statue both in Gastown. Keep an eye out for the colourful glass artwork on Bute Street at the Residence apartments. Look out for the crab fountain at the Planetarium, among other unique pieces of art scattered throughout the city. This picture here is a gigantic wood sculpture at Sinclair Center.
More Reviews (208)
- See All Using US dollars in Vancouver
- See All Fall clothing
- See All A convenient central downtown location
- See All UBC Apple Festival
- See All A monthly nightlife event for art lovers
- See All A local secret and the best patio in the...
- See All Chinatown at night? Don't bother!
- See All Grouse Mountain is not your only...
- See All Fort Langley National Historic Site
- See All The SeaBus
- See All Boating around Vancouver
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
Carmanah's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels