"It Ain't the Ritz!" Knotts Berry Farm Resort Hotel Tip by ArizonaExpert

Knotts Berry Farm Resort Hotel, Buena Park: 1,389 reviews and 0 photos

I haven't stayed at the Knott's Resort since I was a kid. Unfortunately, I think the carpeting is still the same from my childhood. I am not going to rip this resort. I will just say that it is dated...and needs some updating. However, we were really only in the room to sleep, so I knew from previous reviews that this wasn't the Ritz and that was okay with me.

I liked the location and the package deal to get into the park. We prefer Knott's for the kid friendly rides and refreshingly short (if any) lines. Even the coasters had no lines all through the day and especially at opening.

The restaurant was a good value for large families, and the food was fine...nothing to get excited about. This is the one hotel where your kids can run around and not be out of place.

The room was fine...sheets were clean , but it is a little dated in the bathroom and the carpets need to be replaced. I had dinner with my cousin at the Disney Grand Hotel and it is certainly a different experience than that. However, as long as you are just looking for a clean and budget-friendly place near the parks, then Knotts is fine.

Unique Qualities: Good location!

Address: 7675 Crescent Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 714 995-1111
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.knottshotel.com/

• Updated Mar 27, 2007

“Immodium AD is the traveler's best friend.”

Have you been to Buena Park?