"Alexandria, The Catacombs of Kom El Shouqafa" Egypt Things to Do Tip by Joenes
Egypt Things to Do: 1,687 reviews and 2,532 photos
Amazing architecture that is a mix of Roman and Greek styles while funerary motifs are pure ancient Egyptian which is very rare to say the least.
It has amazing winding stairs!
Unfortunately I had to leave my camera at the gate so I only have a picture from outside..:-(
More Things to Do in Egypt (37)
More Reviews (21)
- See All Luxor, Farmers Villages
- See All The Metro in Cairo
- See All Cairo, Great hostel!
- See All It is NOT advisable to go travel alone...
- See All Don't look at your watch!...:-)
Joenes' Related Pages
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels