"Alexandria, Fort of Qaitbay" Egypt Things to Do Tip by Joenes
Egypt Things to Do: 1,687 reviews and 2,532 photos
This almost fairytale-like castle was build on one of the ancient seven wonders of the world, Alexandria's ancient lighthouse.
It is a great feeling to wander through the castle and it also gives you great views over the Mediterranean Sea as well as Alexandria.
Just before you enter the fort you will find a small museum which has some weird things on display..:-)
More Things to Do in Egypt (37)
More Reviews (21)
- See All Luxor, Farmers Villages
- See All The Metro in Cairo
- See All Cairo, Great hostel!
- See All It is NOT advisable to go travel alone...
- See All Don't look at your watch!...:-)
Joenes' Related Pages
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels