Cafe at Zamek Krokowa: "Deserts to die for" Krokowa Restaurant Tip by Ekaterinburg

Krokowa Restaurants: 6 reviews and 18 photos

Raspberry meringue and choc pancakes. Mmmm!
by Ekaterinburg

There is an indoor restaurant at the castle in Krokowa but they serve drinks, coffees and deserts seperately in what they describe as the Cafe. In fine weather you can avail of this service out of doors and have desert and drinks in the beautiful setting of the garden. Wherever we ate, during our week at Krokowa we never had desert, because every evening when we got back to the hotel, we sat outside and had a last drink and desert.

Favorite Dish: My absolute favourite desert was the raspberry meringue. This comes in a large, dinner-sized plate: hot meringue dotted with raspberries and a dollop of vanilla ice-cream. While I had this my husband had an equally generous portion of pancakes, chocolate sauce, ice-cream and fresh fruit.
Not surprisingly, when I got backfrom Poland my jeans were more than a little tight.

Address: Zamek Krokowa-Krokowa Castle
Rating: 5
Theme: Dessert
Website: http://www.zamekkrokowa.pl

• Updated Mar 14, 2007

Comments

Ekaterinburg

“Outside of a cat, a book is (wo)man's best friend.Inside of a cat, it's too dark to read. ( Apologies to G. Marx)”

Have you been to Krokowa?